Foals - My Number

Il testo e il video della canzone My Number dei Foals.

Foals Holy Fire“My Number” è la traccia numero 3 di “Holy Fire”, terzo album del gruppo “Foals”. Pubblicato nel 2013, questa canzone è il secondo singolo estratto dall’album. I Foals sono un gruppo musicale indie rock inglese, formatosi a Oxford nel 2005. Il gruppo è formato da Yannis Philippakis(voce), Jimmy Smith(chitarra), Walter Gervers(basso), Edwin Congreave(tastiere) e Jack Bevan(batteria). Nel 2011 vengono scelti come gruppo d’apertura dei “Red Hot Chili Peppers” durante i loro concerti in Europa.

Testo
You don’t have my number, we don’t need any trouble now
We don’t need the city who create all the culture now
’Cause I feel, I feel alive, I feel, I feel alive
I feel that the streets are all pulling me down

So people of the city I don’t need your counsel now
And I don’t need that good advice, you don’t have my lover’s touch

You don’t have my number, we don’t need any trouble now
Who create all the culture we can move beyond it now

Now the wolves is knocking at my door, bang-banging, ask for more
Stand with you, stand tall, we could move beyond these walls
I don’t need your counsel, I feel that the streets
I don’t need no one else 'cause you don’t have my lover’s touch

You don’t have my number, we don’t need any trouble now
Who create all the culture you don’t have my lover’s touch
‘Cause I feel, I feel alive, I feel, I feel alive
I feel that the streets are all far from there

Do you even hear me? Do you even know my name?
Let’s see the ocean there, you don’t have my lover’s touch
You don’t have my number, you don’t have my number
People, can you hear me? Are you even listening now?

‘Cause you don’t have my number, we don’t need any trouble now
You passing back under 'cause you don’t have my lover’s touch
‘Cause you don’t have my number and I don’t need no one else
And I don’t need the city streets who create all the culture now

Foals su Wikipedia

Commenti