Kongos - Come With Me Now

Il testo e il video della canzone Come With Me Now del gruppo Kongos.

Kongos Lunatic“Come With Me Now” è la traccia numero 2 di “Lunatic”, secondo album del gruppo “Kongos”. Uscito nel 2012, questa canzone è il secondo singolo estratto dall’album. I Kongos sono un gruppo musicale alternative rock sudafricano, formatosi nel 2007 a Johannesburg. La band è composta da quattro fratelli: Dylan Kongos(voce, chitarra, basso), Daniel Kongos(voce, chitarra), Jesse Kongos(voce, batteria, percussioni) e Johnny Kongos(voce, tastiera, fisarmonica). Il singolo “Come With Me Now” ha venduto più di 70 mila copie a partire da marzo 2014.

Testo
Afraid to lose control
And caught up in this world
I’ve wasted time, I’ve wasted breath
I think I’ve thought myself to death

I was born without this fear
Now only this seems clear
I need to move, I need to fight
I need to lose myself tonight

Come with me now
I’m gonna take you down
Come with me now
I’m gonna show you how

I think with my heart and I move with my head
I open my mouth and it’s something I’ve read
I stood at this door before, I’m told
But a part of me knows that I’m growing too old

Confused what I thought with something I felt
Confuse what I feel with something that’s real
I tried to sell my soul last night
Funny, he wouldn’t even take a bite

Far away
I heard him say(come with me now)
Don’t delay
I heard him say(come with me now)

Commenti